Alternative Transportation Policy
Alternative transportation is available for repairs or maintenance services requiring a work time of 90 minutes or more. Customers requesting a loaner must follow these requirements:
- At least 25 years of age
- Must possess a VALID driver’s license
- Must have an UPDATED insurance card
- Must have a major credit card-Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or American Express.
ALTERNATIVE TRANSPORTATION RULES
- Fuel Replacement – For customers choosing not to replace fuel, they will be automatically charged $5.00 per gallon used.
- EZ Pass – Your personal E-ZPass does not work for Otto’s Alternative vehicles.
- Per-Mile Fee – Service customers will be charged a “per-mile” fee of $0.50 for each mile driven over the 100 miles per day allowance.
- Parking Tickets – Parking tickets and traffic violations are the sole responsibility of the service customer. In addition, damages to the alternate vehicle while in the customer’s possession are their responsibility.
- Prohibited Items – The following are not allowed in alternative transpiration provided by Otto’s BMW: smoking, food, beverages, and pets.
- Safety – Alternate vehicles will not be offered during inclement weather (ice and/or snow storms) per Management’s discretion.
On the completion day of a customer’s vehicle, the customer must return the loaner vehicle by the following times:
Monday-Thursday: 7:30 PM | Friday: 5:30 PM | Saturday: 4:30 PM
A charge of $60 per day will be issued if the customer fails to return the alternate vehicle on the day notified.